You are: individual
On Corebridge Financial’s social media channels, we seek to give people an inside look at our company – the people who work here, our commitment to fostering an inclusive workplace and the business expertise we’ve accumulated over decades.
To ensure that we’re fostering a healthy online community, and protecting your privacy at the same time, please read the following “guidelines” for how we moderate content and comments that appear on our pages. Your use of our social media channels is subject to these guidelines and the social media platform’s terms and conditions.
Protect Your Privacy & the Privacy of Others
- The social network sites are not affiliated with Corebridge Financial, we are not responsible for and do not control the third party sites’ privacy and data security practices and policies.
- Your posts and comments on any of our social channels will be public. Do not share or post any personal or sensitive information that you would not want to make public or generally available about yourself or others. Even if you delete a post, it may have already have been viewed by others and may still be available through search engines.
Keep it Relevant & Professional
- Keep your comments respectful and appropriate to the conversation. Off-topic posts or posts containing false information, unauthorized and/or unsolicited advertising, spam, hyperlinks or content protected by copyright, trademark or other rights will be removed.
- Do not post any content or comments that may be inappropriate, offensive, profane, culturally, racially or socially insensitive, disruptive, harassing or defamatory.
- You must not post content that will violate any applicable law, regulation or terms of any agreement(s) you may have with us.
Comments Do Not Necessarily Reflect the Opinions of Corebridge Financial
- Community participants are responsible for their comments or posts. The opinions, statements and viewpoints expressed by community participants (including Corebridge Financial employees/contractors) do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Corebridge Financial or constitute Corebridge Financial’s official position.
- Corebridge Financial is not responsible for, and does not validate any opinions, assertions or forward-looking statements expressed in any user’s comments.
Ownership and License of the Content You Post
- When you post content to our pages, you are giving us the non-exclusive, irrevocable right to reproduce your posts (including any images or content that are part of the post), together with your name and profile picture (if applicable) for attribution purposes. This includes usage in any medium, anywhere in the world, for our own business purposes, including for advertising and promotional purposes.
- You represent that you own or have permission to make such posts. You must never post any content that violates anyone else's rights, including privacy, publicity, intellectual property (e.g., trademark, copyright, patent, trade secret), or other proprietary rights.
We Reserve the Rights to Remove Comments that Violate these Guidelines
- We reserve the right to remove any comments or posts that violate these guidelines or that, in our sole discretion, we otherwise consider objectionable, disruptive, misleading, inappropriate, off-topic, threatening or that infringes on any intellectual property or any rights of others.
- We also reserve the right to block any offenders from our communities. Our community managers are not permitted to discuss or respond to comments about security threats or threatened or current litigation against the company. We may remove any such posts when we see them.
Corebridge Financial reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time without notice. If any portion of these guidelines is found to be unenforceable, the remaining sections will remain in effect.