IBC selects Corebridge Retirement Services as a BEST IN CLASS provider for Florida School Districts
IBC invited 90 companies providing retirement plans in Florida schools to be part of the Model Plan selection process. After reviewing 30 proposals and conducting multiple interviews, IBC with the help of its consultant, Gallagher Benefit Services, selected Corebridge as a Best in Class provider for the Model Plan developed specifically for Florida school districts.
More about the Model Plan
As a result of 403(b) plan legislation, school district officials in Florida and across the country have administrative responsibilities with which to comply in their 403(b) retirement plans.
These responsibilities changed the way school districts structure and manage their plans. IBC created the Model Plan for Florida School Districts, a plan that offers a way for school districts to streamline and simplify administrative responsibilities, improve product selection, reduce costs through volume purchasing and provide a better deal for plan participants.
Corebridge, chosen as one of five companies authorized to participate in the Model Plan, is here to assist your school district. Contact us today to find how we can help!
What Corebridge Retirement Services can offer you and your district
As an employer, you can help employees identify and achieve their retirement goals. By choosing Corebridge, you have access to services that can help make the job of benefits management simpler and more efficient.
We lighten the administrative load on you—with turnkey compliance solutions, award-winning communication and educational services and the option of top third-party asset management services for employees.
As a Best-in-Class provider for Florida School Districts, our plan sponsor services include:
- Assigned plan sponsor service team
- Administrative outsourcing solutions
- Comprehensive information and reporting services
- Comprehensive, targeted communications
To find out more, contact an Corebridge district office. To find your district office, use the search tool in the top right.
What Corebridge Retirement Services can offer plan participants
As a Best-in-Class provider for Florida School Districts, Corebridge can offer plan participants:
- More than half a century of experience
- Personalized, face-to-face meetings with professional financial advisors
- A wide range of financial products to help prepare for retirement
- Educational programs and seminars
- Online educational videos
- Online financial calculators
- Comprehensive, complimentary financial planning
- Award-winning mobile technology
- Professional account management services
To find out more, contact a Corebridge district office. To find your district office, use the search tool in the top right.