Corebridge Retirement Services offers many distribution options, allowing you to tailor your benefits to meet your individual needs. Depending on your employer’s plan provisions, your withdrawal options include:
- Transferring or rolling over your vested account balance to another tax-advantaged plan that accepts rollovers
- Receiving systematic withdrawals
- Taking a lump-sum distribution
- Choosing one of the many annuity options available from Corebridge
- Deferring distributions until a later date, allowing your account to continue to grow tax-deferred (Required Minimum Distributions apply)
Generally, income taxes must be paid on all amounts you withdraw from your plan.