Plan for your financial future now
We can help you create a financial plan and get FutureFIT®
Life is full of surprises. We’re all witnessing that first-hand these days. Something that may not have been in your plans a few years ago, or maybe even a few months ago, might now be a top priority. Life can throw curveballs. That’s why it’s important to be prepared by planning and saving for your financial future now.
Results take time
Like most things in life, the more you plan, the better prepared you are. Nurses and other healthcare providers working hard on the front lines didn’t get where they are overnight. It started with a plan that took years of school, training and experience to achieve their professional goals.
It’s the same idea for most people who are currently enjoying life in retirement. They probably started saving years before they were able to achieve their retirement goal. Financial freedom doesn’t usually happen overnight. It takes time. It also takes a plan.
Get FutureFIT at any age
Creating a financial plan of action is the first step toward reaching your short-term and long-term goals. If you’re not sure how to get started, here are a few things to consider based on your current age.
- If you don’t have a retirement savings plan, start one today. Enroll in your workplace retirement plan from Corebridge Retirement Services.
- Once you start saving, increase your contributions every year, if possible.
- Create a budget to track your spending.
- Start early to take advantage of compound interest.
Between ages 35 and 50
- Determine how much you’ll need in retirement.
- Figure out your income sources (pension, retirement savings, Social Security, etc.).
- Check your savings regularly to make sure you’re on track.
Ages 50 and up
- Ensure you have the right investment mix to meet your goals.
- Catch-up contributions allow more tax-deferred savings.
- Review your Social Security information.
- Create a plan to live on your savings when you stop working.
Your financial professional is always available to answer any questions and help you decide on a course of action.
You can also check out the Education Center for more useful tips and information to help plan and achieve the future you want.