My Profile provides links to update the following information:
Address and Phone number – Enter your complete address. Note: For addresses outside of the United States (including military addresses) , click the link to see the detailed instructions on how to enter the address. Select “Next” to review your changes. Review the information and click “Submit” to complete your request.
Email address – to add, change or remove an email address, select the link and enter the new email address.
Email Delivery (Personal Delivery-E) – Your can choose to go paperless and receive email notifications that let you know that your account statements, prospectus, regulatory reports and transaction confirmations have become available online. These documents are available for you to access online though the secure Corebridge Retirement Services website.
- Step 1 – Select the delivery option that best suits your needs, US mail, or email delivery. You can select which documents you want to receive by which method.
- Step 2 – Enter your current email address and confirm it.
- Step 3 – Click “Save” to complete your request
- the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) requires that your investment profile be up to date. This will assist your financial professional to better help you meet your financial goals.
allows you to configure your profile for the Corebridge Mobile website. This profile will be used when accessing www.my.valic.com from your mobile device. For the iPhone and iPad, the free Mobile app can be downloaded from the app store on your device.
- once your security profile has been created you will be able to access and correct, update and change any information that was originally entered in your security profile.
- User Name - Click the pencil/edit to the right of the user name to edit your user name.
- The user name must be at least nine characters
- Numbers can be used but it must start with a letter,
- Using special characters are recommended for additional security. NOTE: Special characters are restricted to the @ (at sign), _ (underscore), or . (period).
- User name is NOT CASE SENSITIVE.
- If the new user name entered is not available you will be provided a message stating so and you will need to create a different user name.
• Password - Click the pencil/edit to the right of the password to edit and change your password.
- The password must be at least eight characters
- Must have at least one letter and one number.
- Using special characters is recommended for additional security. NOTE: Special characters are restricted to the @ (at sign), _ (underscore), or . (period).
- Password IS CASE SENSITIVE.
- Email address – Click the pencil/edit to the right of the password to edit and change your email address.
- Security Image –
- Click on the pencil/edit to the right of the image to change your security image.
- Your current image and title will display. Click on a new image to change it. You will also need to change the image title. Click on “Save security image” to save your change.
- Security Question -
- Click on the pencil/edit to the right of security questions to change one or more of your security questions and answers. NOTE: If only one question/answer is being changed, click the “Save Security Questions and Answers” button and your change will be saved as well as the other questions and answers that were not changed.