SponsorFIT is our new website designed for plan sponsors to access plan and participant information when you need it, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. SponsorFIT can be used to view detailed plan and participant information; view/export standard plan reports; access our electronic contribution remittance services and more. You can also find financial professional information, download plan forms and upload census files conveniently and securely. Find out more about SponsorFIT.
Once you are logged into SponsorFIT, you can change your password by clicking the “Profile” link in the upper right corner. The “Profile” link will also enable you to establish your security question and update your contact information.
Group Number and Plan ID are internal identifiers assigned by Corebridge. If you do not know your Group Number and Plan ID, please contact our Plan Sponsor Service Team at 1.888.478.7020 for assistance.
After successfully completing the online registration form, a representative will establish your access. Once your access has been granted, you will receive two emails. The first email will contain your User ID and the second will contain your password. If we are unable to establish your access, you will be contacted by a representative.
We respect your need for privacy and security and have made it a priority to ensure that your plan’s information is secure and protected.
- Confidential Passwords: You are encouraged to reset your password the first time you access SponsorFIT. Treat your password as confidential information, and never share it with anyone. Corebridge personnel will never ask you for your password.
- Secured Internet Transmissions: Use of SponsorFIT to access your plan information requires a browser that supports Secured Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. This technology scrambles information over the internet as it is sent between your computer and our server.
- Automatic Disconnect: To prevent unauthorized viewing of your plan information, your session will automatically terminate if you do not actively use it during a 20-minute period. We recommend that you never leave your computer unattended without logging out of SponsorFIT. This should be done using the “Log Out” button on any of the pages. We also suggest that you clear any cached pages if you are using a public or shared machine. For instructions on clearing cached pages, please consult your browser’s documentation.
During a secure session, accessed or supplied information is encrypted using technology called Secured Socket Layer (SSL). When sending or receiving confidential information over the internet, it is necessary that a “secure session” using SSL is established first.
Corebridge provides the following suggestions to ensure the security and confidentiality of your plan information:
- Do not share your password with anyone or keep it written down where others may view it.
- Do not reveal your password to anyone; not even a representative.
- Change your password frequently.
- When you finish using SponsorFIT, use the “Log Out” button to end your session.
- If you are sharing a PC with others, you should clear your browser’s cache for added security.
There are two types of cookies, persistent and non-persistent. Persistent cookies’ primary use is to record individuals’ preferences, thereby allowing personalization of a user’s site experience. These cookies may allow users to customize the appearance of a site or allow developers to improve the site by observing an individual’s patterns of site use. Non-persistent cookies do not use a text file to record information. These cookies store information only temporarily in memory. If the individual logs out or closes down the browser, these cookies are eliminated. Corebridge uses only non-persistent cookies.
Your privacy and security are not compromised when you accept a cookie from SponsorFIT. Corebridge cookies can only be read by the Corebridge web server; cookies originated by Corebridge cannot be read by any other site.
Unique session and transaction IDs are stored temporarily in memory and are available only during the course of a session; they are eliminated when the session is terminated.
Each time the website tries to access cookies during your session, you will get a pop-up alert message. Depending on the site, you could receive a great number of these messages, which you must actively accept or reject by clicking on a response in the pop-up. To use SponsorFIT, your browser must be set to accept cookies. Your browser may be set, however, to selectively accept cookies. Selective acceptance allows only certain sites’ (like SponsorFIT) cookies to be accepted, while other sites’ cookies are rejected by your browser. See your browser’s documentation for more information on automatic and selective cookie acceptance.
You can send us an email by clicking on the “Contacts” link in SponsorFIT or you can call the Plan Sponsor Service Team at 1.888.478.7020.
Your financial professional is always available to assist you, when and where it is most convenient for you. To reach your financial professional, simply click on the “Contacts” link from the main navigation bar in SponsorFIT where you will find your financial professional contact information.
Please refer to the Privacy link contained in the site footer regarding the use of personal information such as an email address. This information is general in nature and may be subject to change.