My contact information
"My Contact Information" provides an overview of your addresses, phone numbers and email addresses associated with your Corebridge Retirement Services accounts.
To edit your contact information:
From the home page (My summary) click my profile, then click my contact information. You will see a screen reviewing your residential and mailing addresses, phone numbers and email addresses. Click Update.
- Address: This is your mailing address. When updating this address, contact your employer and update it with them also. If you do not have the option to update this address and want to change it, you must call the Corebridge Contact Center at 1.800.448.2542 or your plan administrator.
- Use for: You may choose to associate specific accounts with specific mailing addresses.
- Add new address: This is used to add a new mailing address and associate it with specific Corebridge accounts.
- Phone number: Designate the number as business or personal. If business, enter an extension if applicable. You may choose to designate a number for text messaging. To delete a number, check the delete box. To receive electronic notifications and messages, you first need to update a phone number. Go to communication preferences under my profile to sign up for electronic notifications/alerts.
- Email: Designate the email address as business or personal. You may choose to designate the email for e-delivery, alerts and notifications. To delete a number, check the delete box. To receive electronic notifications and messages, you first need to update an email address. Go to communication preferences under my profile to sign up for electronic notifications/alerts.
To save your changes:
- Click Next.
- Click Submit.