Variable Annuities and Underlying Funds: Prospectuses and Reports
- Initial Summary Prospectus: Provided for you to consider before you purchase a variable annuity product; more concise and reader-friendly than the statutory prospectus.
- Updating Summary Prospectus: For current variable annuity product owners; summarizes any changes that took place since the last annual update.
- Statutory Prospectus: A longer document, also known as a “Product Prospectus”; provides a more detailed level of information.
- Statement of Additional Information (SAI): A supplementary document that provides additional information about an annuity product.
- Investment Options: Provides fund prospectuses for the investment options available within a specific annuity product.
Variable Annuity Prospectuses and Documents
Underlying Fund Prospectuses and Reports
Annuities: Financial Statements
|VALIC Separate Account Annual report
VALIC Statutory Financial Statements
American Home Assurance Company Financial Statements
Investors should carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, fees, charges and expenses before investing. This and other important information is contained in the prospectuses, which is available on this website (corebridgefinancial.com/retirementservices), by calling 1.800.448.2542 or by contacting your financial professional.
Read the prospectuses carefully before investing. The VALIC Funds are advised by The Variable Annuity Life Insurance Company (VALIC), 2929 Allen Parkway, Houston, TX 77019, and distributed by AIG Capital Services, Inc. (ACS), Member FINRA, Harborside 5, 185 Hudson Street, Suite 3300, Jersey City, NJ 07311.
All inquiries regarding prospectuses and annuity contracts issued by The Variable Annuity Life Insurance Company should be directed in writing to:
2929 Allen Parkway
Houston, TX 77019
We strive to provide individuals with disabilities equal access to our services, including through an accessible website. If you have questions, comments, or encounter any difficulty in using our site, please contact us at:
Phone: 1.888.280.1243; Email: Accessibility_Support@corebridgefinancial.com