New & Noteworthy
Your retirement deserves a partner: LVHN Retiree Resource Center now live!
We are pleased to announce that the LVHN Retiree Resource Center is now available! Both LVHN and Corebridge Retirement Services have made available a suite of helpful resources for you to use as you lead up to and through retirement.
Pre-Retirees can use the site to:
- Leverage resources for understanding Medicare.
- Make connections with counselors through the LVHN Preferred EAP who can help prepare for the emotional impact of retiring.
- Utilize preparation checklists on topics such as starting a business and creating a retirement travel budget.
- Gain critical knowledge on what steps to take in the 10 years leading up to retirement.
- Take the interactive retirement readiness quiz to get a snapshot of your current understanding of retirement planning and gauge your retirement readiness.
Retirees can use the site to:
- Stay in-the-know on special events and discounts offered to LVHN retirees.
- Leverage your life experiences and connect with local mentoring organizations.
- Utilize preparation checklists on topics such as inheritance and long-term disability.
- Expand your knowledge of social security and how to maximize its benefits.
Knowing that women often face unique challenges in retirement, there is a special section of the center specifically for women to help with retirement planning.
Please note that the site will be ever-evolving as new content is added.