Enroll in Golf Retirement Plus today.
Enrolling in the Golf Retirement Plus (GRP) Program through Corebridge Retirement Services is a great place to start building the financial future you envision and an affordable way to help you save for your retirement. The GRP Program offers you potential for tax-deferred earnings and a steady flow of income after you retire.
You can fund your GRP account in a variety of ways:
- Sponsor Program Contributions – sponsor program incentives designed as a royalty paid by over 30 participating sponsors to help fund GRP accounts for PGA professionals and associates
- Personal Contributions – you can make contributions through direct deposit from your bank account
- Employer Contributions – your employer may contribute to your GRP account in the form of a periodic bonus or a percentage of your salary
Steps to help you enroll in the Golf Retirement Plus
- Complete the Pre-Enrollment Checklist to help you be better prepared for your meeting with a Corebridge financial professional and to educate you about the steps for enrolling in the GRP program.
- Call or email to sign up for a one-on-one appointment with a Corebridge financial professional listed below. The Corebridge financial professionals can help you complete the necessary forms to enroll in the GRP program.
- Once your GRP account is created, register here to access your account online.
GRP Specialist Care Center
Call our dedicated PGA toll-free number at 1-833-PGA-PLUS (833.742.7587).
A 1278104 (10/2023)